Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recap of today + what to expect tomorrow

Well, today was definitely interesting. I have written tons, uploaded videos and pics and I am tired.
Today, I saw Rift: Planes of Telara as well as Final Fantasy XIV in 3D. I also checked out the EA section and was greeted to a SWTOR presentation by Paul Barnett.

Overall experience is excellent. I am having a blast and can' wait for tomorrow and Thursday. I expect to see more Rift and some TERA-Online tomorrow so if interested in either of thoise games, drop me your questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Also, I invite everyone to check out www.GamingWeez.com where I have uploaded videos, pics and written on Rift and Final Fantasy. Check out the E3 Coverage page mainly at least.

Last but not least, today I chatted ALL day with people live from E3 using Facebook and Twitter. Get the feeds from the site and chat and interact with me as I walk the halls of the convention center in real time. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment