Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Night Before

Gunmoney from the JGE forums here, another E3 attendee sounding off. I'll be helping someguy collect as much E3 info as possible and posting it here.

After poking around the internet for information on E3 and finding all these websites featuring "up to the minute live coverage" I feel like there's not going to be much left for me to talk about that hasn't been talked about already. I hope however that it will be interesting to those reading this to see E3 from a fan's perspective and not that of a journalist.

Regarding today's press conferneces, I can't say that there was anything (from what I watched at least) that remotely interested me other than SWTOR. I also find it rather funny that Microsoft is really pushing how it's so much easier to use their motion sensor garbage than a controller to navigate menus. Yes, because waving your arm 2 feet in front of you is less effort than moving your thumb half an inch. Further, their demo for Kinect sports seems oddly familiar. I do however wish I could've been there and gotten the free xbox.

Some things I'm going to be looking out for the next few days:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (it's playable right?!)
Jumpgate Evolution (Thanks again Netdevil for sending us to E3!)
Warhammer 40k MMO
Half Life 2 Episode 3
Star Wars The Old Republic
Super Street Fighter IV DLC (new characters)
The sequel to Batman Arkham
Anything else Bioware is up to
It'd also be a nice surprise if Battlefront 3 decided to show up

That is all for now. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures accompanying my next update tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment