Thursday, June 17, 2010

Demos Galore

Ok so today I demoed a lot more games. I'll talk about the ones I am most excited for. Just as a side note- I'm including pictures of the booths and whats actually at E3 as opposed to on-screen pictures of the game because you can easily look up far better quality info and screenshots of the actual games than I could. I'd just like to show what it looks like being there.

Hard Corps Up Rising - Always been a fan of shoot em ups like contra and metal slug. Big guns, colorful, fluid animation, what more can you ask for in a shoot 'em up?

3DS - Today the line to demo the 3ds was much much shorter, it took about 45 minutes to get through it as opposed to 2 hours. As I'm sure everyone has heard, it's 3d, and it doesnt require glasses.After a while of staring at it it was beginning to hurt my eyes, fortunately there's a little slider that allows you adjust the "intensity" of the 3d image -you can turn it completely off.It is pretty cool but I'm not completely convinced this is going to enhance my gaming experience. I was more excited about the fact that it now has an analog stick on it.
They had a lot of different demos, some playable and others just videos. Among some of the ones I played were a pilot wings demo, star fox, dynasty warriors, and a resident evil video demo. The graphics by they way, were considerably better than the DSi, and I was very impressed.


They would not let us take pictures of the games, but here's the line...

Fallout New Vegas - Check out how much Bethesda decorated their booth. Unfortunately it was visitable by invitation only. Boooo.


Vindictus - A free action MMO by Nexon. It's looking pretty sweet, the character animations are really awesome and they were probably giving out the coolest swag at E3 (The fuzzy cat ear hat as was mentioned by another attendee already) Hopefully it will have an open world and not just be arena death matches.
Many fans clamoring for fuzzy hats and T shirts.

I also played a lot more MvC3 and demoed Shank, Puzzle Quest 2, tera (the other real time action mmo.) Scott Pilgrim, Twisted Metal, Sonic colors, Castlevania Lord of Shadows, Little Big planet 2 and a bunch others I can't think of. At any rate I'm very excited about JGE tomorrow, I just have to remember my list of questions to bring. Here's more pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment